Model MGJ Gear Reduced Jackshaft Operator
PowerMaster model MGJ operators are designed for use on Rolling service doors, rolling grilles, and counter shutters that operate up to 10 cycles per hour.
STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY
- Permanent split capacitor motor with full overload protection and Solid State circuitry with power and program feedback LEDs
- On board open/close/stop buttons for service and adjustments
- Terminals labeled and grouped by function
- Auto-detect monitored photo beam for simplified installation
- Selectable operating modes B2, C2, D1, E2, T, TS
- Field adjustable built in functions including: timer to close, mid-stop, delay on reverse, lock bar sensing, maximum run time, etc.
- For use on rolling service doors, rolling grilles, and counter shutters
- Heavy duty worm gear reducer
- Heavy duty #41 roller chain and driven sprocket for final drive included
- Floor level disconnect
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches
- Baked on grey powder coat finish
© 2017 V.E. Power Door Co., Inc.