Model H - V-Belt Hoist Operator
PowerMaster Model H operators are designed for use on Sectional Doors with High Lift or Vertical Lift and Rolling Service Doors and Grilles.
STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY
- High Starting Torque Motor with Full Overload Protection
- Solid State Circuitry with Power and Program Feedback LED’s
- On Board Open/Close/Stop buttons for service and adjustments
- Terminals labeled and grouped by function
- Auto-Detect monitored photo beam for simplified installation
- Selectable Operating modes B2, C2, D1, E2, T, TS
- Field adjustable built in functions including: timer to close, mid-stop, delay on reverse, lock bar sensing, maximum run time, etc.
- For Use on Standard Lift Sectional Doors, Rolling Service Doors & Grilles
- Heavy Duty V-Belt and Chain Reduction, Mechanically Self Locking
- Heavy Duty #50 Roller Chain and drive sprocket Included
- Adjustable Torque Limiting Clutch
- Floor Level Disconnect w/Chain Hoist Assembly & Electrical Interlock (For Manual Operation)
- Baked on Grey Powder Coat finish
©2015 V.E. Power Door Co., Inc.