Model CT Carwash Drawbar Operator
PowerMaster Model CT operators are designed for Carwash applications for use on Standard Lift Sectional Doors.
- High Starting Torque TEFC Motor with Full Overload Protection Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Setting
- Solid State Circuitry with Power and Program Feedback LED’s
- On Board Open/Close/Stop buttons for service and adjustments
- Terminals labeled and grouped by function
- Auto-Detect monitored photo beam for simplified installation
- Selectable Operating modes B2, C2, D1, E2, T, TS
- Field adjustable built in functions including: timer to close, mid-stop, delay on reverse, lock bar sensing, maximum run time, etc.
- For Use in Carwash Applications on Standard Lift Sectional Doors, Rolling Service Doors & Grilles
- Heavy Duty V-Belt and Chain Reduction, Mechanically Self Locking
- Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant Roller Chain Included
- Adjustable Torque Limiting Clutch
- Manual Disconnect Arm for Operation of the Door in case of power failure
- Operator Baked on Grey Powder Coat finish. Galvanized track.
© 2017 V.E. Power Door Co., Inc.