Model CGH Center Mounted Gearhead
PowerMaster Model CGH operators are designed for use on Sectional Doors requiring high speed manual operation in case of power failure.
STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY
- High Starting Torque Motor w/full overload protection
- Solid State Circuitry with Power and Program Feedback LED’s
- On Board Open/Close/Stop buttons for service and adjustments
- Terminals labeled and grouped by function
- Auto-Detect monitored photo beam for simplified installation
- Selectable Operating modes B2, C2, D1, E2, T, TS
- Field adjustable built in functions including: timer to close, mid-stop, delay on reverse, lock bar sensing, maximum run time, etc.
- For Use on Sectional Doors
- Heavy Duty Worm Gear Reduction and Solenoid Brake
- Heavy Duty #50 Roller Chain and Driven Sprocket for Final Drive Included
- Adjustable Torque Limiting Clutch
- Positive Chain Driven Rotary Limit Switches
- High Speed Disconnect (For Manual Operation in case of power failure)
- Baked on Grey Powder Coat finish
©2013 V.E. Power Door Co., Inc.